Smart Drive MX2+
The NEW SmartDrive MX2 + now with the PushTracker wristband makes the already award-winning wheelchair power assist even better—it will truly change your life. It can power you up steep hills and through thick carpet. It’s intuitive to use and will go for miles on a single charge. Turn on, get out there and rediscover your independence!
The SmartDrive is surprisingly powerful. You can cruise up the steepest ramps and sidewalks. Even a thick padded hotel carpet is no problem. It even has an anti-rollback feature that allows you to stop on a hill and then easily get going again.
Now with PushTracker the SmartDrive power assist can be individualized, allowing tweaks to the tap sensitivity, top speed and more. Also equipped with different selectable modes, you can easily pick the one that is best for your desired activity level and needs. But no matter what mode you chose, using the SmartDrive is intuitive and easy
- NEW PushTracker Bluetooth LE SmartDrive Control
- Changeable Options: Mode of Operation, Top Speed, Tap Sensitivity and Acceleration (if applicable)
- Range (level / no resistance conditions): 12 miles (19 km)
- Battery: Li-ion (LiFePO4)—36 V & 3.4 A-h
- Motor: 250 W Brushless DC
- Only 12.5 lbs (5.7 kg)
- Rigid and folding chair compatibility
The SmartDrive is lightweight and easy to install. The system weighs only 12.5 lbs (5.7 kg) and simply attaches on the back of the chair. It can be fit on essentially any make and type of wheelchair, including folding, tilt-in space, one-arm drive and standing.