Prism Medical Universal Slings
$285.00 – $520.00
The Universal Sling is the most commonly supplied sling for general transfer purposes. Easy to use and fit, the Universal sling is a multi-purpose sling that provides toileting access as well as good back and thigh support. The sling comes with leg, hip, and shoulder straps, and features multiple color-coded loops to accommodate various seating positions.
Universal Padded Slings are more comfortable and easier to fit.
- Color coded loops for identification and noted in individual’s care plan for later reference
- Covered strap connections points to protect the skin
- Sling label serves as a sling information reference
- User care plan is supplied with every sling
- Guide handles to facilitate correct handling during transfers
- Center markers assists the caregiver in correctly positioning the sling
- Available in either mesh, quilted material, or padded fabric
- Side straps even the weight distribution and therefore the sling is more comfortable
- Quilted leg sections and no binding on outer leg section for added comfort
- Generous commode aperture for toileting
- Slip fit material on outer leg sections to aid sling application/removal