Prism Medical Hygiene Slings
$480.00 – $565.00
Hygiene slings are specifically designed for toileting and hygiene functions. Access is unrestricted for most users, making this sling ideal for independent transfer and toileting. The hygiene sling is designed to be used with either a patient lifting hoist or a stand aid.
It gives access to be able to remove and refit lower garments for toileting transfers whilst a client is suspended in the sling. As the client is lifted and their position becomes more extended, the ability to adjust the tension on the chest band is an important feature for the comfort and security of the client.
- Color coded loops for identification and noted in invdividual’s care plan for later reference
- Covered strap connections points to protect the skin
- Sling label serves as a sling information reference
- User care plan is supplied with every sling
- Guide handles to facilitate correct handling during transfers
- Padding material is applied only to the outside of the leg sections, eliminating unnecessary bulk in the areas where it is not functional
- Center markers assists the caregiver in correctly positioning the sling
- Features quilted material
- Comes with leg and shoulder straps with loops for various seating positions
- Velcro strap or buckle across the chest provides additional upper body support