Prism Medical Hammock Sling
$285.00 – $480.00
|The hammock sling provides maximum support to the sacral area and is used in cases where the universal sling is unsuitable because the patient has poor body tone. The sling can be used in a divided leg or cross over position; this also provides good support for amputees (risk assessment must be carried out for amputee clients).
Hammock slings come with leg and shoulder straps, and feature multiple color-coded loops to accommodate various seating positions.
- Color coded loops for identification and noted in individual’s care plan for later reference
- Covered strap connections points to protect the skin
- Sling label serves as a sling information reference
- User care plan is supplied with every sling
- Guide handles to facilitate correct handling during transfers
- Center markers assists the caregiver in correctly positioning the sling
- Available in either regular, mesh, or quilted material.
- Quilted leg sections and no binding on outer leg section for added comfort
- Slip fit material on outer leg sections to aid sling application/removal
- Commode aperture for toileting purposes for clients not wearing any lower garments