Advantage Rail by HealthCraft
The Advantage Rail is a floor mounted support rail that features our innovative pivot and lock technology for improved versatility and stability. Featuring 8 different locking positions (one at every 45 degrees), the Advantage Rail is the perfect solution for getting where you need to go in rooms that will not accommodate a floor to ceiling support pole.
- Simple – A gentle lift unlocks the rail to start it moving. Keep the rail up to move freely. Let the rail down to lock. Provides 8 locking positions. Height adjustable.
- Safe, Effective Support – Push or pull on the rail to assist with sitting, standing and moving. To help prevent a forward fall, the rail will lock if released.
- Reduce Caregiver Strain – Maximize the use of available strength while a caregiver supervises. Promotes safe and independent movement.
- Portable Model (sold separately) – Rail quickly secures and releases from a low profile, floor mounted plate. Install additional floor plates to use rail in multiple locations.
- Heavy Duty Construction – All steel construction protected with a durable enamel finish will provide years of service.
|Finish / Colour||Anti-microbial powder coat white|
|Weight Capacity||300lbs / 136kg (Standard)
450lbs / 204kg (Bariatric)
|Rail Diameter||1.5” / 38.1mm|
|Support Arm Length||17” / 432mm|
|Height Adjustable||30-38” / 762-965mm (from floor)|
|Grip Material||Non-slip, PVC closed cell foam (latex free)|
|Installation Mechanism||Secures to floor (hardware dependant on floor type)|
|Installation Hardware/Fasteners||1/4 x 3″ / 6 x 76mm length lag bolts are included|
|Fasteners Exposed or Concealed||Concealed – metal base plate covers mounting screws|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Product Code||Advantage Rail (AR-T)
Advantage Rail Bariatric (AR-T-HD)
|Shipping Dimensions||19x8x34” / 483x203x864mm|
|Shipping Weight||22lbs / 9.9kg|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|