ACTIVATOR® MODA with Sand/Snow & Hiking baskets
ACTIVATOR ℗ poles may be beneficial for pre/post hip knee surgery (upon assessment of a rehab professional), soft tissue injuries, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.* There are currently 10 independent studies on the ACTIVATOR Poles at hospitals and universities in Canada and the renowned Royal Orthopedic Hospital in London, UK.
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity
- Maximum User Weight 250 lbs (114 kg)
- Weight bearing per pole 200 lbs (90 kg)
- Patented ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening, balance and off loading while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell shaped tip for stability
- Wide ledge instead of a strap to reduce the risk of injury
- 3 Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6′ (182 cm) & ACTIVATOR 2 is 6’4″ (193 cm)
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
- Snow and Trekking Baskets
- Includes a user guide and online video instruction on the ACTIVATOR technique
*If you have any of these conditions, consult your physician or therapist prior to use the ACTIVATOR Poles or if you are currently use or have been recommended to use other devices for walking.
Maximum user weight: ACTIVATOR Poles is 250 lb/114 kg. ACTIVATOR² Poles is 320 lb/145 kg.